Sunday, March 25, 2007

10 things I like about Montreal


So, I'm gonna try to put some posts about my stay in Montreal as a lot of things happened.

Here is a list I did last week: I wanted to find 10 things I like about Montreal, to prove to myself maybe that moving back there is something I really want... I don't know what I really mean by that, I guess it's a bit scary to think of moving there and here is one result of my deep thinking. Anyway, stop thinking and talking Marion, just give us this list!!!

1.Switching between English and French all the time
2.General Tao chicken and, most generally, cheap chinese food
3.The diversity of culture, food and languages
4.Saint Denis street
5.The sound of the metro pass when you enter the metro station
6.Shopping underground in winter
7.Being able to buy a muffin at every corner for a reasonable price
8.Dolarama
9.The Québécquois accent
10.The fact that every corner remind me a great memory

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home