Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Looking far ahead


The pastor's wife of the church I used to go in Montreal has an amazing blog: she has the gift to analyze everyday life situations and to discover great life lessons. I've been beginning to do that in order to hear from God in a different way.

I had my first driving lesson today: the instructor was explaining to me that, in a turn, it's important to look far ahead in order to have a good vision of the turn and to stay on the road.
I think that it works like this with God as well: if we just focus on our present situation, on the current problems or sufferings, we're not gonna be able to continue on the road, we'll be stucked. But if we look far ahead, if we keep our eyes on the big picture, if we remind ourselves that God is at the end of the road and that He has an exit for us, we're gonna keep our car on the good road and it's gonna be easier the drive. And the road is not only made of tightened turns, we eventually gonna find a nice road.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home